Friday, February 14, 2014

Avon calling

Hello Everyone!

It's been awhile since I last posted.  I hope you enjoyed the homemade stuff I posted a while back.  Brent and I are heading to Hawaii on Monday!  We're going to Oahu and will be going to the Polynesian Culture Centre as well as the active volcano on the big island of Hawaii. We're getting pretty excited!

On another note...

So, to keep myself busy, I decided to become an Avon Representative once again!  I sold Avon about 30 years ago in Swan Hills and have been using their products on/off since.  It's not always easy finding an Avon Rep!

Anyway, if you are interested, please contact me at roxannehudkins60@live.com.  I will then send you the link and  you can get registered.  You can shop online or I can send you the brochures if you wish. Your products will be delivered to you.  If you have any questions, give me a call at 403 847 1060.  If you know of anyone wanting Avon, please give them my email address.  Thanks!!

Well, time to start packing…

Take care and love you all,
Roxanne

2 comments:

Jon and Alyson said...

Auntie, exciting you guys are heading to Hawaii! Very fun! As for Avon, very cool. Mom always found the best gear for us growing up. Good luck!! - Love, Alyson

The Hudkins Family said...

Rocky;
Give me a call when you get back as there is something I would like to order. Have a great trip!
Charlene xo