Thursday, January 19, 2012

Cookbook- Important Update




Good Day Family,
As grandma mentioned, I am organizing the official Hudkins family cookbook. Finally, I had the opportunity to explore and figure out how everything on the website works. Now I need your help to populate it with your favourite recipes, cooking stories and pictures.

What I need from you...

Each family can submit 3-6 recipes using the online cookbook website tool or sending their recipe(s) to me, so I can include it. The website also has a section for memorable cooking stories and a picture. Please feel free to include these options, as it will 
give our family cookbook a more personal touch.

In addition, I created a special section for the kids were they could contribute their favourite recipe too. One of our kids said they are going to share their favourite chocolate brownies recipe with everyone!


Contacting you...

Your contact information
 is crucial, as it will allow me to send the website link to you. In addition, I‘ll be able to keep you posted on the progress of our cookbook.

Please email me at hudkinscookbook@gmail.com 

Subject line: Cookbook

Body of email: 1. Your First and Last name  
     2. Email address



Deadline to submit your recipes: 
February 20, 2012


Any questions, please contact Barb at hudkinscookbook@gmail.com

0 comments: