Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Gramma's Learning

Hi Everyone,
Here I am at RMH and am having Addie tutor me. I'm hoping that I can remember how to do this when I get home. I'm trying to get Dad to learn how but he thinks as long as he has me, he doesn't need to.

Now Addie will try to teach me how to post a picture. That's only if I can master this ergonomically correct keyboard.

I hope you all had a great Christmas. We sure love you all very much and are very proud of you.

Oh yes, - you all need to call Alyson.

Love,
Gramma


When Santa came back from his rounds I had a chance to sit on his knee. It reminded me of times when he used to sit on my knee.









We had to make his face look rosy. Made him look as though he came directly from the North Pole. When we were done, he looked great!








Grampa, Gramma & Chris at RMH. Christmas Eve 2007. Chris recently received a promotion at his job in Edmonton. We are very proud of him.

0 comments: