Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Moving Date

Well, we now have a moving date - January 15th.

We would be most appreciative if all Hudkins family muscular males would come and help on Saturday, January 15th. I think a good starting time would be 10:00 a.m.

I have booked a moving company to come on the 17th.  They charge by the hour.  Our thinking is that if our family could move all the small stuff, we will have the professional movers take the furniture.  In this way we will not need our own trucks and it would not take too long either for us on Saturday OR for the movers on Monday.  If you could each bring your vehicles, we can fill them and with lots of people it should not take very long on the Saturday.  Then on Monday the movers will finish the job with the furniture and should be done in less than 2 hours. 

Please let me know who will be able to come and help so that I know how much lunch to prepare.  We very much appreciate all the offers, so now we are taking you up on them.

Love you all much,
Gramma & Grampa

5 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Hey Grandma, I (Cassidy) am available, or I will make myself available for the 15th, so I can help. I do have a truck that I can bring so if there are a few bigger things that we could move then we can. If you think it would be worth it, I have a tarp and tie downs. If you feel it would be usefull then let me know, other wise I can just bring my car so everything is covered. Love you and talk to you soon.

The Hudkins Family said...

Mikel and I could come down for the weekend if the weather isn't too crazy!
Charlene xo

The Hudkins Family said...

Thanks for the offers. We'll see about the truck as we get more organized (after Christmas). At the moment, I picture just small stuff going with family and the big stuff for the movers.

Charlene, I'm hoping that there will be enough locals to help out.

Love,
Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

I'm pretty sure you already know but the beefier of the Polischuk's will be there to lift stuff aka Graham, the ladies will help and do what you tell us to!!! Love ya ~Jenny

The Hudkins Family said...

I bet you were worried for a bit hey mom and dad? after all the offers and then no response for a few days!!! LOL. But I knew everyone would come through eventually. Cause we love you 2 so much. It will be kind of like a little reunion on the 15th.

Love Brent