Sunday, November 14, 2010

TWELVE DAYS OF CHOCOLATES

On the first day of chocolates my family gave to me
A grampa switching out trays
On the second day of chocolates my family gave to me
Two pregnant mommies
and a Grampa switching out trays
On the third day of chocolates my family gave to me
Three aching grammas, two pregnant mommies and a grampa switching out trays.
On the fourth day of chocolates my family gave to me
Four kinds of chocolate, three aching grammas, two pregnant mommies and a grampa switching out trays.
On the fifth day of chocolates my family gave to me
Five tonnes of sugar -- four kinds of chocolate, three aching grammas, two pregnant mommies and a grampa switching out trays.
On the sixth day of chocolates my family gave to me
Six breaks for napping,
Five tonnes of sugar -- four kinds of chocolate, three aching grammas, two pregnant mommies and a grampa switching out trays.
On the seventh day of chocolates my family gave to me
Seven times five trays, six breaks for napping,
Five tonnes of sugar -- four kinds of chocolate, three aching grammas, two pregnant mommies and a grampa switching out trays.
On the eighth day of chocolates my family gave to me
Eight absent children (thank goodness!) seven times five trays, six breaks for napping,
Five tonnes of sugar -- four kinds of chocolate, three aching grammas, two pregnant mommies and a grampa switching out trays.
On the ninth day of chocolates my family gave to me
Nine cheating tasters, eight absent children, seven times five trays, six breaks for napping,
Five tonnes of sugar -- four kinds of chocolate, three aching grammas, two pregnant mommies and a grampa switching out trays.
On the tenth day of chocolates my family gave to me
Ten nimble fingers, nine cheating tasters, eight absent children, seven times five trays, six breaks for napping,
Five tonnes of sugar -- four kinds of chocolate, three aching grammas, two pregnant mommies and a grampa switching out trays.
On the eleventh day of chocolates my family gave to me
Eleven calls from husbands (or hours of dipping), ten nimble fingers, nine cheating tasters, eight absent children, seven times five trays, six breaks for napping,
Fives tonnes of sugar -- four kinds of chocolate, three aching grammas, two pregnant mommies and a grampa switching out trays.
On the TWELFTH day of chocolates my family gave to me
Twelve fondant flavors,
eleven calls from husbands, ten nimble fingers, nine cheating tasters, eight absent children, seven times five trays, six breaks for napping,
Five tonnes of sugar -- four kinds of chocolate, three aching grammas, two pregnant mommies and a grampa switching out trays.


O.K. now I better go get ready for church!!!
Addie took pictures and said she would share them.

Love you all,
Gramma & Grampa

A lot of hard work but a great feeling of accomplishment.  Thanks Jenny for once again organizing and getting us going. 

2 comments:

The Stannix's said...

Gramma, I will totally post pics ASAP, but I need to get my camera from your house! :( I might stop by tomorrow or something. Thanks for writing up the song!!

Jon and Alyson said...

Awesome, we sure enjoyed the visiting and of course the end result of chocolates! Love you guys, thanks Gramma for typing all this up. Looots of work! Love Alyson, Leslie and Mom