Monday, February 21, 2011

SUNRISE at Albian Village


This is a sunrise from January 19, What a beautiful morning it was. I was walking out to do my daily checks in the water-cars of our expansion camp.
I watched it start as I was walking out,
and then took this picture.


The next picture is about 4 minutes later.
After my checks, about 10 minutes after the second picture,
I was going to take another one,
But the sun had fully risen.

I literally saw the sun rise that day. It was an amazing sight to experience.




Lots of Love Troy

2 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

It is such a spiritual experience to watch the hand of the Lord as He works His miracles. When I worked at Beaconhill School I used to sometimes go around to BeaconHill Drive in front of the trailers and watch the sunrise. It can be breathtaking. I love sunrises and sunsets. Thanks for sharing this experience, Troy.

Love,
Mom/Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

Nice pictures, troy. Give us a call saometimes.
Charlene xo