Tuesday, February 1, 2011

The firefighter # 2 on the rise!

Firefighter # 2 on the rise you herd it correctly the cranbrook fire academy has reviewd my application and my loan and has accepted me for testing on the 11th and 12th of this month of february.

There are only 11 applicants that registered so i was told there should be no reason for me not getting in this class. They need 8 applicants to run the class and since they are not even close to full everyone of the applicants should get in so i am very excited.

Its a 5 1/2 month course that starts on march first i was told it will be very intense but i have over the months been preparing wish me luck everyone.

I cant wait to come out announcing another firefighter in the family and i would like to thank everyone that has been here for me to get as far as i have i appreciate all of you.

I cant explain how excited i truly am.

I love all my family and friends and hope all is well i hope Grandma and Grandpa you got to your new place safe a sound and are just loving it and i will hopefully be up to visit some time shortly after my testing .

love you all and hope all is well.

The one and only Calorado Hudkins

3 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Hey Calorado, that is very exciting news! I know that you would make an exceptional fire fighter. From watching Michael I can see tha he really is pleased with his career choice. I think being trained to help people in need is one of many great ways to fulfill your life.

we're rooting for ya!!
Love uncle Garth.

The Hudkins Family said...

Good stuff, Cal. You are in for some really hard work. Keep focused. Study hard, work hard. This is a very worthwhile goal. Good for you. We're pulling for you.

Love always,
Gramma & Grampa

PS: Boy, am I having fun with this new keyboard!!

The Hudkins Family said...

Cal, that is so awesome!
Ditto all the above, but hope you also realize that your place will be a holiday destination, so plan to have an extra bed/room(eventually)
Auntie Charlene xo