Sunday, February 19, 2012

Family Cookbook

Hey Family, I have been checking out the cookbook and it looks awesome. However, there are lots of family members that haven't put anything in. I know you all eat, whether that means you cook or not....who's to say. I would love to have something from each family at least. So whoever reads this first, pass along to your individual family and get crackin!! The dealine for recipes is tomorrow so you have all day on the lovely holiday to get them in. Otherwise it will cost our family more to have made. Now get cooking, or baking, or thinking about cooking and baking. And NO, directions to the nearest McDonalds does not count!!! Love you all, Alyson

I even posted how to make delicious rootbeer floats in all their glory!

1 comments:

Garth said...

I love RootBeer floats Alyson! thanks for putting it in the cook book!