Monday, February 27, 2012

Hudkins' Family Cookbook- Deadline Extended

Currently we have 73 recipes submitted to our family cookbook. Thank you to everyone who has taken the time to add to their family recipes. It's coming along just great, and I can't wait to see the final product! The deadline for submitting recipes was extended, so more of us can add our fabulous recipes, so the new deadline is March 20, 2012.

How to submit your recipes:
Please send me an email at hudkinscookbook@gmail.com and I will send you a link to the Heritage Cookbook website.

Barb
 

1 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Thanks, Barb, for all your work and thank you to all who have submitted. Looks like there is room for more. I sure hope we got some special 'fireman' recipes, some from around the Cranbrook area and some from the U.S. Especially from the cooking school.
I am excited about this project.

Love you sll,
Gramma