Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Plan B


This is something my lady at physio shared with me.
A saying she has on a magnet on her fridge.
Troy and I seem to relate to this quite a bit
and we refer back to it  a lot these days.
Thought I would share!



Life is all about
how you handle
Plan B



Plan A is always my first choice.
You know, the one where everything works out to be
Happily ever-after.
But more often than not, I find myself dealing with
The upside-down, inside-out version,
Where nothing goes as it should.
It's at this point that the real test of my character comes in....
Do I sink, or do I swim?
Do I wallow in self-pity and play the victim?
Or simply shift gears and make the best of the situation?
The choice is all mine...
Life is all about how you handle Plan B.


3 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

This is so true. The trick is to keep facing the sunshine while working on Plan B. It's the only way to get through the rough times.

Thanks for sharing, Nancy. This is a good thought for everyone.
Love,
Gramma

polischuk said...

This is AWESOME Auntie!!! Thanks for sharing. I just printed it out. Love ~Jenny

Jon and Alyson said...

Sooo true Auntie!! I read this and thought ummmm yup welcome to life! - Love you, Alyson