Saturday, June 15, 2013

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY

HAPPY FATHERS DAY to all the dads in our family.  I heard someone say once that anyone can be a father, but it takes someone special to be a Dad.  I think that is a very true statement. 

From what I see, all the fathers in our family are really really special dads.  I am very proud of each and every one of you.  It is amazing to me to watch all that you do and I stand in awe at the good examples you are to your children.  Keep up the good work. It is not easy but is well worth it.

Thank you for being you.

I also thank the wonderful man I married.  Grampa has been my rock.  I sometimes wonder how I deserved to be so blessed.  Love you forever, Grampa.

Happy Fathers Day!
Gramma

2 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Love you so much Dad!
Charlene xoxo

Jon and Alyson said...

Happy Fathers Day! All the gents in our family are well deserving, we love you! - Alyson