Friday, January 11, 2008

January Happy Birthdays

The following were born in January. I know I don't have everybody so you'll have to fill me in - especially the new members of our family.

January 7th - Nancy Hudkins

January 10th - Jon Bird

January 13th - Cassidy Hudkins. By the way, Kassidy Penner was born on this day too.She is Shauna Wilson's daughter. Interesting that they both have the same name.

January 15th - Stan Clarke (This is a the pay cheque BD. Call him 780 487-3013 He would be surprised and delighted.)

January 18th - Emma Hudkins - She was the New Years baby in that area that year!

January 25th - Janene Hudkins


I might be missing some. If I am, please fill in. I don't have all the grand in-law birthdays - both those married and unmarried. So I need some dates from you.

Love,
Gramma

0 comments: