Monday, January 7, 2008

Things may not be what it seems!




It seems to me that if I wanted to, I could blame some one else for making derogatory comments about my fine brother (you know, the one with the FACIAL HAIR), but I may not be believed anyway! I wish I was the one that thought of it. I hope it was one of my sons, because then I can be blamed for teaching them the art of teasing. HM-M-M-M I wonder who it was that taught me the art of teasing?? Anyhow, here are some more pictures of the 50th anniversary.


Please send me some pics of the anniversary by e-mail, as I don't have many of your families. When I try to save pics from the blog the quality is very poor, so please e-mail them. brhudkins@shaw.ca Oh, and can everyone send me their e-mail address so I can update the address book? Thanks.

Love always,

Your big Brother oops I mean " The Man in the Moon! "

0 comments: