Saturday, January 26, 2008

Love to Hear from Everyone

I love seeing all the pictures and hearing how everyone is doing.
Good to hear you got your posts, Troy, and can now do another step. It is exciting to see the progress on the house.

Today we had a small buisness/home business workshop at the Employment Center. We had a big turn-out. Dad & I stayed out in the office and answered the door and telephone so missed most of it but everyone coming out of the room was quite enthused. The second part is on Feb. 9th.

I hope Charlene posts something on the blog because she is in charge of a WHOLE BUNCH of quilts that Ft. McM R.S. is doing for a service project up there. She's done days and days of work. I think today they were hoping to finish. Would be nice if she told us about it.

I would like to hear from others as well --- Garth, Charlene, Alyson, Jenny, Leslie, Brandon, and on and on and on. SOME of us are doing quite well.

Love you all,
Mom

0 comments: