Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Long Time

Sorry it's been so long since we've been on, we've been very busy with work, the house and doing hockey broadcasts.

In answer to Moms blog, The Americans do celebrate Nov. 11, We call it Veterans Day. We had a big Veterans Day parade and many different ceremonies around town. In Gig Harbor, near the bridge, there is a Memorial Wall. Often times during the year there are people there paying their respects to the fallen soldiers. One thing the Americans are really proud of is their Military, and they are the most patriotic country I have ever seen. We don't have poppies on our side, but I understand from other people that the Mid-West and Eastern States do the poppy thing like we did in Canada.

Mom I bet your fondant turned out great. I used to love the homemade chocolates, they were always good to sample while being made.

Garth, I would like to put a link to your company website and a logo from your company on the blog. If you could send me a link and logo I will make it happen.

Everyone here is doing well. Things are busy....

If anyone wants to watch the hockey broadcasts, you need to e-mail me and I can send you a password that is good for 6 hours from the time it is generated. Then you need to go to tomahawkshockeyclub.com and click on the Sports Stream Logo and then log in to view content.

Everyone take care and God Bless you all,
We love you all and miss you all very much,

Troy and Nancy and the kids.

1 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Good to have you on the blog. Sorry we couldn't "attend" your hockey game last Friday. Dad & I always like to hear your voice and try to pick Cassidy out in the game. Nancy does a great job on the camera.

Thanks for telling us about your Remembrance Day ceremonies. Now that you remind me, I knew I heard about Veterans Day but, for the life of me, I couldn't remember it.

Love to all,
Gramma