Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas Everyone

Well,

We had a very eventful Christmas morning. The 89 year old man from across the street fell down in the middle of the street in the snow and Cass and I and another neighbor lady spent over an hour with him until the paramedics got there.

Anyway here is a Christmas card for all of you, just go to the link and enjoy the show.

http://elfyourself.jibjab.com/view/aRceEe2340x5fGEnRndE
This link is only good until January 15

Merry Christmas to all and I hope everyone enjoys the Holiday Season and all the travelers are safe.

All our love from the Americans
Troy, Nancy, Pat & Heather, Mat, Mark, Cass & Jeanine, Cal & Nani and Kenzy

5 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

This totally rocks you guys!!!! I so watched it a few times and had tears in my eyes. Merry Christmas!!!!

The Hudkins Family said...

Grampa & I watched your show. I agree with the last comment "It totally rocks" - How Fun!

Hope you all had a great Christmas. I know we sure did.

Love,
Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

That is really, really, really cool! What a great idea. Cass and Cal you two make awesome elves.
Love you guys.
Uncle Garth

Jon and Alyson said...

First of all, Gramma I can't believe you said "it totally rocks", secondly that was really cute. Can't wait to see you guys!! Take Care and see ya soon, Birds

The Hudkins Family said...

Roxanne and I also had a good chuckle. But we didn't see a Troy elf. ???

Anyhow good job at spreading the Christmas Cheer!

Uncle Brent