Sunday, April 19, 2009

Wedding help...

Hello family! Heather here. I am in great need of everyone's help. Patrick and I are preparing to send out invitations for the wedding, very soon. We need addresses to send them though. Our email is hudkins96@comcast.net if you would send your information we would really appreciate it. I promise I will have them sent by the end of this month, so now you know when to expect them:) Also if you are planning to be here, please don't hesitate to ask for our help finding a hotel, or other things you may need while here. After all, we will soon be family, and that's what family is for:) We would like to spend time with everyone in the days before the wedding too, I don't think I have had the privilege of meeting the whole family yet, so please also let us know when you plan on arriving, so we can keep time open for some family fun. Thanks everybody, and take care:) ~Patrick & Heather

1 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Heather - I sure hope everyone's been in touch with you. It's pretty difficule planning a wedding without addresses.
Love,
Gramma