Thursday, July 30, 2009

We're Back!

This is the first I've looked at the blog in quite a while. I've enjoyed all the wedding pictures - Brandon & Barb and Jordan & Kristina. They are both great and thanks for sharing. Now I'm waiting to see some from Pat & Heather's wedding. I'm all weddinged out, but I loved each one. You each had such great ideas and put yourselves and your own personalities into them. Good job!

We enjoyed our trip south. Thanks to Brent for our transportation, we had a nice drive and good company. It was great to see our American family. We miss you guys so very much. On the way home we stopped in to see baby Camilla and Aaron & Chelsea's house. Both are perfect.

This Sunday we'll be going to Red Deer to Camilla's blessing. We're looking forward to that -- and some more pictures from Addie & Mike.

Love to all,
Gramma & Grampa

0 comments: