Friday, January 21, 2011

Albian Village

Well, I am half way through my second turnaround at the village. It is going a lot faster this time, I brought my laptop and I get to video chat with my family every evening. It sure makes things easier than just talking on the phone. I even saw Cal and Shauna a couple nights ago, they were at the house.

Nancy sent a pedometer with me and I finally got it set up 2 nights ago. Yesterday I walked 7.3 miles and today I walked 9.3 miles. I think they should get us little scooters, but Nancy is against that.

Hope everyone is doing well. Love you all,

Troy

3 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Hey Troy;
How's the weather out there???
Any plans to move up north or are you planning to commute for awhile?
Heard you got to see the grandson last days off. Don't you just love being a grandparent? I just got back a couple of hours ago. Saw mom and dad's place. We also saw a mom and young moose near Boyle.
Charlene xo

Jon and Alyson said...

hehe I love that "Nancy is against that" comment. Uncle glad to hear you get to video chat now. Tell my mom to get with the times now!! =) Love you, Alyson

The Hudkins Family said...

Yes Alyson I am definitely against that. Commuting is the way it will be. Or when he gets tired of doing that there were plenty of job offers in the city's. Sorry Charlene No moving any further North than Edmonton.
I do Love video chatting with Uncle nightly and as of last night I now video chat with my grandson. He seemed to love chatting with me and best of all I got to see him when we talked...so did Grandpa Love the internet.
Love all Nancy