Sunday, January 30, 2011

We Are Officially Here

Well - we can now say that we are officially in our new place.  Today our name appeared at the front door and we can let people into the building.

We have our cable, phone and internet.  We actually had the internet for a few hours on Thursday but then our computer died.  Thanks to Jon and Alyson who came with us, with great advice we got a new one and are now up and away. As of today -  It feels good.  Now I just have to get used to the new keyboard.  Funny how each keyboard is just a little bit different. 

We love our new place.  It feels like a palace to us and everytime we go to the underground to get into a nice warm car I feel like a queen.  We invite you all to come and see it. Please call first to make sure we're home.

Oh yes - since the old computer literally died, I don't have anyone's e-mail address.  Please send me e-mails so I can put you into my address book. 

Thank you for all your help - We sure do love you all.

Gramma & Grampa

5 comments:

Jon and Alyson said...

Gramma, I am so glad that you have a nameplate. Also glad that you like your new computer!! Jon has good skills. =) My address is: ahinko@hotmail.com and Jon's is: jtics@hotmail.com Love you lots, Alyson

The Hudkins Family said...

Was Jon able to retrieve your pictures, it nwould be a shame to lose them.

Brent

The Stannix's said...

That's exciting! Glad you're enjoying the new place! Our e-mail is mastannix@live.com.
Love you!
Addie, Mike, Camilla & #2

The Hudkins Family said...

No - I'm afraid the pictures are toast

Mom/Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

Loved your new home gramma and grampa. Good job Brent and Rocky!! (I hope when I grow up that I have a son like Brent)

Love Garth