Monday, January 31, 2011

Baby Bump

Hey Family,
Here's a little update on the second Stannix babe.  I am 27 weeks and counting.  This kid is growing, growing, growing. We are getting very excited! Everything is going good and there has been lots of movement in my belly which is nice! He/She always likes to try to stick it's elbow out my belly button. We're gearing up for a move at the end of February to a place with a bit more storage.  It's a little house all to ourselves and we are glad to finally be getting above ground.  I'm looking forward to the extra light from our new living room window! Hope everyone is well!

Love,

3 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Lookin' good, Addie. We're getting excited. Thanks for the update.

Love,
Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

Addie, we are very excited!!! I can't wait to see if I am going to be a grandma or a grandpa! ha ha..
we will see how Camilla will do with a new sister or brother.

Love Dad

The Hudkins Family said...

Luv those tummy shots - they are great! Keep them coming. I am pleased for your move also. It will be hard work to move when you are big and pregnant, but still easier than with a newborn, so still good timing
Auntie Charlene xo