Monday, January 3, 2011

Camilla Goes to Nursery

Well, we are finally kid free (for the next four months anyways).  Yesterday Camilla went to nursery for her first time.  Her and I walked down the hallway together after sacrament and into the classroom.  She watched the kids for a while with a funny stare on her face.  She was kind of unsure of it, but she knew there was toys there!! I watched her for a while, not wanting to leave.  Finally I snuck out and went to classes.  The whole time I worried about her, but she was totally fine until the very end!! She cried at clean up time because she wanted to keep playing.  After dinner we were all in the livingroom and she started singing to herself with her arms out, and dancing, spinning and doing bum drops.  Grampa finally clued in and started singing "Ring around the Rosy".  Her face lit up and she continued dancing.  She was telling us what she learned in nursery! She must have had a blast!

Hope everyone had a fabulous New Years!

Love,
Addie, Mike, Camilla and #2

P.S
Dad whipped out his accordion the other night.  You'll have to ask for pictures ;)

2 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

She has that one down pat. Way cute. Thanks for posting.

Garth - we are anxiously waiting for pictures of you and the accordian.I'm holding my breath so don't make me pass out!!

Love,
Mom/Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

I want to see and HEAR the accordian, too!! Maybe a little Ring Around the Rosie? Camilla might enjoy a second verse I used to do when I was Nursery Leader. After they have all fallen down, you sing - "Cows in the meadow, eating buttercups. Hush-a, hush-a, we all jump up!" Then you are ready to go again. In my experience you could go forever and they would never get tired of it!?@$&*#
Auntie Charlene xo