Sunday, July 20, 2008

Look What We Did?


Mackenzy and I did a hike and over nighter to Dungeness Spit for pre- camp.
The hike was 13 miles. MacKenzy did it all and was able to go to the top of the light house. It was great she said. She could see Vancouver Island as well. I on the other hand only made it half way and ended up stopping and waiting for two hours for them to finish and get back to me. My legs would not let me go any further. The two hours I spent on the ocean shore was absolutely incredible. I watched ships and boats and was able to listen to the ocean. All in all we had a great weekend. Mom and Dad this is the trail we went on the one time you were here, but they walked all the way to the light house.
Love Nancy and MacKenzy


1 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Looks like you had a great experience. I love the picture of Kenz at the top of the lighthouse. Reminds me of when I climbed the lighthouse in PEI. An amazing experience and something I had always wanted to do.

Good for you both. Good Job!!

Jenny just got back from girls camp too. Maybe she'll put something on the blog.

Love you all,
Gramma