Saturday, April 17, 2010

The Russians are coming!!








I apologize for not BLOGGING more often (Gramma gave me heck) so I will give you an small update as to what I've been up to. After we came back from the Dominican Republic I started e-mailing Sergey. We met him and his wife, Mary, at the Tokjo restaurant (yes they spell it that way in the Dominican). He has 2 sons Pavel and Roman, Natalya is Romans wife and they just had a baby. Sorry, I can't remember if it is a girl or boy. (So , a man does not remember important things like that). I don't know Pavel's girlfriends name. In the top picture is Pavel
but I don't know who the blonde girl is, but she sure likes to pose for the camera. Sergey and Pavel talk to me on Skype, It is very interesting and educational to talk to him and his son. Pavel plays guitar very good and they both sing very good.
I'll let Roxanne give an update on other highlights, if I can talk her into it!!!!

3 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

See Brent, you said you didn't have anything interesting to say. I think this is wonderful news and very interesting. A great learning opportunity. Wouldn't it be fun to visit them? But Skype is the next best thing. Good for you for keeping in touch and cementing a friendship.

The pictures are wonderful. I love the backgrounds, not to mention the nice looking people. The little blonde girl is a real cutie.

Thanks for sharing.

O.K. Rocky Mountain House family - Brent said his life was boring. Doesn't look like it to me. Now please tell us all about your boring life at RMH.

Love you all,
Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

Called out buy gram ma lol sorry uncle Brent but i was laughing that she called you out

Jon and Alyson said...

I agree with Gramma, RMH crew let's hear it from ya!! Uncle Brent so cool that you are creating these bonds with fellow travellers. Never tried Skype but it seems very interesting!
Love, The Birds