Monday, July 19, 2010

gone fishin'







Early June Jordan, Austin and I went fishing. We caught a couple large Pike and a couple large walleye. Jordan caught the largest Pike. I estimated it to be about 17 or 18 pounds. I caught one about 15 pounds. the 2 walleye were about 50 cm long, the largest I had seen. We only took pics of Jordans Pike. The 2 pike we released. Austin was afraid of the fish in the boat and cried a little. For a short time he didn't want me to catch anymore fish and only wanted his dad to catch fish because Jordan released his fish. He wanted us to stop fishing and go back home. It was a little funny but I guess he has a soft spot in his heart for fish. Late June Brandon and I went fishing and caught some small walleye which we released. It wasn't as good fishing as in early June. I will be doing alot of fishing in august and september as I'm on vacation for 5 weeks, so if anyone wants to come for a few days fishing and possibly camping, give me a call.

1 comments:

The Stannix's said...

Looks like fun!! Thanks for sharing! :) Those fish are big guys. Can't wait to see everyone at the reunion!!