Sunday, August 7, 2011

Be of Good Cheer

Today in RS our lesson was "Be of Good Cheer".  I really enjoyed what one of the ladies shared with us and thought I would pass it along.  Apparently her mother always said "In life it matters is not your position, but rather your DISPOSITION."

Smart lady!!

Love you all,
Gramma

PS:  If you are putting Brent's talk into your family history, just one little thing.  We were not the first couple from McM to go on a mission.  We were the second.  The Brown's were the first.  Really good job, Brent.  I just thought that if it was in history, that point should be correct.  I liked the way you put everything together.  You sound like a writer. 

1 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Jenny, you can print the talk now as i've made the correction. Thanks Mom. I want it to be correct facts.

Brent