Wednesday, August 13, 2008

HELLOW!!

HEY EVERYONE, HERE'S A COUPLE PICTURES OF EVERYONE HAVING FUN IN THE STATES!


Crazy couples!















best family ever!!!
(the name says it all)





Arland exfoliating him self!
( sea monster)



wheres arland??


are noses are gone, but the tags are on!





Related much??!!








Love you guys, Kenzy and Emma




Didn't you know that Kenzy's Hannah Montana?


whatever it was...she did it!


kenzy: "Oh from Arland too...."

Emma: "Not Arland!!!!!"

Arland: "Help me, Im dying!"
Kenzy: "I'll save you!!"
Emma: "I think Im in love!"


HOPE YOU'RE ALL HAVING A GREAT SUMMER!!!
from kenzy, emma and ARLAND!

3 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Looks like you're having a good "cousin" time. That's great.

THE BEARD'S GOT TO GO!! I'm sure the new boss won't like it.

Enjoy your time together and have a safe trip home.

Love,
Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

Garth your inspiring me to grow a beard!!!!!!!

Anonymus son in law

The Hudkins Family said...

I know where you live