Sunday, February 8, 2009

Dad - Following in your Footsteps

Brent, Garth & Troy,
This is to let you know that Dad is following in your footsteps. Today he was called to be an assistant in the High Priest Group. I know that you are all now, or have been in the same position. This is his first time - so I thought it was interesting and really quite neat that he is the follower at this time. I bet you guys didn't think you were being an example to your father!

You never know who's watching.

Thanks for your good examples.

Love always,
Mom aka Gramma

2 comments:

PaHa said...

That's real cool. I know Dad will make a great assistant for his quorum, with all his knowledge and life experience.

This is awesome.

Love your Baby Troy

The Hudkins Family said...

congratulations on your new calling
Dad, I think that is one of the most enjoyable callings. You will do a great job... like Troy said, you will bring to that calling lots of wisdom and experience!

Love, your middle son
Garth