Sunday, February 1, 2009

Graham and Jon this is for you

I was in the courts the other day and there was a child abuse case going on.

The judge said to the young boy, "We need you to decide which parent you want to live with."
"Would you like to stay with your Mother?"

The boy replies, "No, she beats me."

Then the judge asks, "Would you like to go home with your Father?"

The boy replies quickly, "No way, he beats me too."

Confused, the judge questions the boy, "Well who would you like to live with then?"

The boy, taking some time to think, finally answers, "I want to live with the EDMONTON OILERS, 'cause they don't beat anybody...."



Love you guys,
Uncle Troy

2 comments:

Jon and Alyson said...

BAHAHA Uncle this was hilarious! Jon will love it...or not so much! =) -Al

The Hudkins Family said...

Well, I love it!!

Love
Gramma