Sunday, February 15, 2009

Enjoy the Information

I really like the famous quotes at the top of the blog and also the "This Day in History" at the very bottom of the screen. Very informative and interesting. Troy - did you get the link to putting these on?

One of the counselors in the temple presidency often tells us what happened on that day in church history in our preparation meetings. I always enjoy the information.

Sure love you all and enjoy what you write on the blog. Keep it coming. There must be some news out there that I'm waiting to hear -- waiting - and waiting - and waiting!!!

Love you all,
Gramma

2 comments:

PaHa said...

Thanx mom I thought it would be cool to spice up the blog site a little bit.

Love Ya, Troy

Jon and Alyson said...

I AGREE GRAMMA. THERE MUST BE SOME NEWS OUT THERE THAT PEOPLE SHOULD POST SO THAT EVERYBODY KNOWS AHEM AHEM.... WAS THE CAPS LOCKS TOO MUCH...yes?! hehe Al