Thursday, March 18, 2010

Fish Faces and Swinging at the Park

Hey Everyone! Just thought I would share a few more pictures of the little gal. I tried to upload a crawling video, but it didn't work, so I will keep trying!! But for now, here are some candid shots of Camilla. We are doing really good! Mike is loving work and we are both looking forward to heading down to Utah for Conference. Mike has a mission reunion that weekend too and is looking forward to bringing Camilla to meet people from his mission. Camilla is growing like a weed and can crawl at super sonic speeds. She has the most hilarious personality and always keeps us laughing.
Much Love,
Addie, Mike&Camilla


This is a shot I got of her sleeping. She is always in the funniest positions in her crib and enjoys the fact that she can move around and make herself comfortable (although, she doesn't look that comfy in this pic haha)


This is Miss Cami and Daddy at the park. We've been really enjoying the warm weather and she LOVES swinging at the park!!



I snapped this shot last night while laughing hysterically. (Trust me, its much more hilarious in real life!!!) She can make fish faces. I just think it's hilarious when she sucks her little cheeks in!!


Camilla raced in the Honda Baby Crawl at the Mom and Tots fair last week. She won second place!!! haha It was the funniest/cutest thing ever! This is a fake action shot as I took it after the race was done. What a cute idea though! The girls had fun!

3 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Cute pics, Addie!
I just love to see them, so keep them coming!!
Auntie Charlene xxoo

The Hudkins Family said...

Thanks, Addie. How fun!! I'm excited to see you all on Saturday. Do yo think she gets some of those tricks from her Grampa Garth?
Love,
Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

I'm glad to see you people are doing well and to see camilla growing up healthy and happy.

Uncle Brent