Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Family Reunion

Hi everyone I have a request. For the reunion Jenny has me in charge of a project. I am excited to do this project but need some help from everyone. In order to get things going I will need everyones email address, I need this as quick as possible as my time is limited to complete this. We only have a few weeks left in Bremerton, then I don't know how long we will be without internet and with a week of moving this shortens my time again. If you could send me these asap I would truly appreciate it. Please send your email addresses to hud62004@gmail.com
I need an address from at least each family unit or more. I will then send the rest of what I need through everyones emails.

Charlene's (thanks received)
Jenny's (thanks received)
Alyson's(thanks received)
Leslie's (thanks received)

Brent's (thanks received)
Brandon's (thanks received)
Aaron's (thanks received)
Jordon's (thanks received)

Garth's
Micheal
Christopher
Addie's (thanks received)

Jenny please let me know if I am missing anyone else?
Love Ya All
Nancy

0 comments: