Friday, September 12, 2008

The Stannix's

Hey family!
It's been so exciting to come on here and see so many posts!! Congrats to everyone. It's soo exciting to see so many new engagements! Baby Jacey is adorable! The pics are great, keep it up! ;)
Not much is new with us. We started school last week and are already bogged down with homework and projects and studying, but it's fun! Mike is starting his second year in the commerce program and working towards becoming an accountant. Law has become a new interest of his and he is debating doing business law or something along those lines. I started my second year working towards my Bachelor of Education. With school, part time jobs, institute and church callings we have been keeping very busy! I have been subbing a lot in primary playing piano and teaching sharing time. It's been a blast!! A few sundays ago I taught the 16-18 yr old sunday school class! It was fun, except some of those kids were in my trek groups and stuff!!! (weird). Mike is teaching Elders quorum and loves it!!

We love you all lots!

The Stannix family

0 comments: