Thursday, January 1, 2009

its the hitman hudkins cal

how r things with all of u i hope everyone is doing good especially the wee ones hope they start talkin soon so i can talk some hockeyu with them maybe teach them how to spit lol anways i just wanted to say hi and let everyone know christmas was good and new years as well me and my lady friend we have been dateing now a year and almost four months =) hockey is great i have a pretty good record this year i also got the name hitman hudkins from some of the team mates cause i have knocked out two kids this year and have been the biggest hitter and most fearless kid out there but for a defensmen i got plenty goals and many assists lol but im just touchin base letting everyone know wuts up i hope you all had a good new year and wonderful day today
love you all

1 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Cal - I'd rather do some cooking in the kitchen with you than watch you be a hitman. I don't think I'd like to see guys knocked out. I'm not too keen on the rough stuff. I'm looking forward to you teaching me some kitchen tricks that you learned at school.

Happy New Year. See you on the 13th. Hope the weather gets better.

Love, Gramma