Thursday, December 3, 2009

Much Too Quiet

You are all sure a quiet bunch. When did that happen? I seem to remember everyone talking at once and having lots to say. Now even the blog is quiet!

I know there is some good news out there - how about sharing it? (RMH)

Last weekend Charlene, Sylvia and I went to a quilting retreat - well, lots of ladies quilted but some of us are quilting challenged and so I scrap booked. Still working on those pictures. It seems the more I get put into books, the more my pictures multiply. Maybe I should put my camera in the deepfreeze like some people do their credit cards.
It was a nice weekend and gave Grampa a break from the old woman he lives with. I think he enjoyed McDonalds, Wendy's and Chinese food. I'm not sure which one of them cooked the most for him, but I do know that his favorite place to dine is the golden arches.

We set up our tree this evening. Next week we have two zone conferences. The senior couple from Yellowknife are coming out and will be staying with us. We're looking forward to getting to know them.

Hope to hear from some of you.
I love you all very much,
Gramma

3 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Sorry I haven't been on much, it's hard to know what to write about with the rest of the family down south. Love you very much, hope you and Dad are doing well.

Love Troy

P.S. Cal and I will be there for Christmas as long as you aren't going somewhere else.

The Hudkins Family said...

We will be home. That is exciting. We look forward to you both being here.

The Hudkins Family said...

hey grandma i posted happy ha ha
well i miss u and cant wait to spend Christmas with u guys