Tuesday, May 5, 2009

long time

Hi Everybody! Its been a long time since I posted something. The las 2 sets of days off I had, we went to Barrhead to visit Roxannes parents. Erwin is almost 88 yrs old and not doing well. Its only a matter of a short time (but you never know). Hes german and more stubborn than Grandma Hudkins. Anyway Barb & Brandons and family made it as did Aaron & Chelsea. lots of people left before I took this group photo. Thankgoodness for timers. I had to run to the back and jump up on a chair without falling or tripping. Love from Uncle Brent

P.S. I will be bringing Grandma and Grandpa Hudkins down for Pats wedding. As long as there are no surprises that will change our plans for us.

2 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

What a wonderful group picture. A really nice get-together for Grampa Schneider's 88th. I bet they enjoyed seeing all the family.

Thanks for sharing.

Love,
Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

Nice picture Brent. Your family looks so happy. You must be proud of them.

Take care, Troy and Nancy