Sunday, May 11, 2008

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!!!

Happy Mothers Day Gramma,

Thank you for all the love and support you have given us growing up. There is not another mother in the world that could come close to doing all that you have. You are always there to listen when times are tough, and to help with scrapes and bumps, with hugs and kisses to make it better. Always there to hold a hand and show your unconditional love.

I Love and appreciate all you have done for me.

Lots of LOVE from your BABY boy, Troy......luv ya Mom.


Also a Happy Mothers Day to all the other Mothers in the family,
and even those who don't have kids yet, because they are special too. After all they are mother type roll models to all the children that they come into contact with.

Happy Moms Day to all, and keep up the tough task of Motherhood.

Love Troy

1 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Thanks for the good wishes. I was one of the lucky ones and have a really great family. I am so grateful that you all chose to me and Grampa to be your earthly parents and grandparents. I could not have done it on my own. Grampa has been a great Dad & Grandad.

Grampa & I pray for ALL of you ALL the time. We love you all very much and are really proud of you.

Love,
Gramma