Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Don't lose hope!

I know everyone has lost hope of the wedding pictures. But I am here to revive that! I just ordered 138 prints, and a fancy schmancy CD to go with. Thank you creators of the internet! Boy was it an ordeal though. Totally worth the monotony. I will be picking them up tomorrow and should have a few posted by nite fall. So keep your eyes peeled. They are the snapshots taken by the Wright family. I still haven't made it into the studio to even glimpse at the professional shots, thanks to Patrick and his hectic work schedule. The man simply works hard. I love that about him. But that means you all will have to wait. I also would love it if anyone else took photos that they could email to me? Especially the photo of the Washington state resident Hudkins family, all sweaty and exhausted in our backyard. I have an amazing photo album that Nancy made for me, and I would love to fill it all up!
Love and Regards, Patrick and Heather

0 comments: