Thursday, September 3, 2009

Swimming fun and smiles!

Please excuse my excessive posting but I wanted to share a few things.
The newest additions to the family finally meet...they both look so pumped hey? They had a swimming date which included cousins Kingston and Jacey. Just a shot of the wee ladies working their swim suits.
Pool Party!

The Polischuk family went swimming at our hotel in Banff over the weekend.
It was an unexpected getaway for our anniversary (7 years)/my birthday (no longer counting) a gift from Graham, super fun!

She actually enjoyed the warm water of the mineral pool, the picture might lead you to believe different.


The following pics are to provide proof that Amelia sometimes sheds her serious face aka 'business look' for smiles. She does not provide these easily!

These middle two are my favourties right now!

The other ladies have some great shots too, I really only got a few of the group and then mostly my little woman. I am a bit obsessed with her! ~Jenny


3 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

She is growing so fast. Love the laughter. I am so excited you guys we able to get together and have so much fun. That's what the Hudkins are all about being together and having fun. Thanks again for posting pictures I look on here for them daily.
Love Auntie Nancy and Uncle Troy

Alison said...

I'm loving all the smiling pics of Amelia! So she does have some Jenny in her!!! She's a doll!

The Hudkins Family said...

Great memories are being made by spending time together as sisters! And with the little ones, it adds so much more fun! The pics are terrific! Thanks for sharing!

Love,
Auntie Roxanne