Thursday, September 3, 2009

Moments from 3 months ago!

It is amazing how quickly babies change! It was nearly 3 months ago that Amelia joined our family. The photos capturing her at 5 days old are the best investment we've ever made. We just got them from our photographer this week. I've looked at them like a 100 times and they still bring tears to my eyes. She is such a percious little gift from God and we are so grateful that she is part of her family. I hope that we will be able to measure up, be the parents she needs to become who she is meant to be...oh our precious AMELIA ANN. Words can't really capture our love for her!!
I know I posted alot ~ Graham and I are just such fans of her!!
Our first official family photo.


I am in love with her little shoulders.

I still can't believe that she is mine sometimes; I can kiss her, smell her, cuddle her anytime I want....and I do!!

Seriously in love with this pic of her in her Daddy's hands!

Our sweet angel peaceful!

I love how her hands are here, her little fingers...just resting!
This is one of Grandma Hinko's favourites, so flexible.

Small and compact, reminding her of her previous residence I guess.

I seriously dig this pose ~ our precious little lady!


Hope you enjoy! ~Jenny

4 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Thanks Jenny for sharing the pictures they are wonderful. Your friend does an amazing job. We love all the pictures of all the precious little ones.
Love Auntie Nancy and Uncle Troy

The Hudkins Family said...

The pictures are beautiful. All the babies are beautiful. I'm so happy that all the cousins are getting together.

You are all wonderful parents and we are so very proud of you.

Love,
Gramma & Grampa

The Hudkins Family said...

Jenny, I just read your tender thoughts again. I think that all us mothers can relate - and I'm sure the dads as well. It's just that you put it so eloquently. Good for you for sharing your feelings.

Love you all so very lots,
Gramma

The Hudkins Family said...

The pics are all fabulous! They are so well done! I have to say one of my favourites is your family photo...it made me cry!

Love,
Auntie Roxanne