Sunday, October 4, 2009

Enjoyed Conference

Charlene, I too enjoyed Bishop Burton's 'ity' talk and gleaned about the same from it as you did.

I also liked Dale E. (I can't read my writing. I think it is) Renlund. He was the heart doctor. He said the ultimate heart transplant was a "spiritual change of heart" and then he said "consider the state of your changed heart. There's a lot of food for thought here.

President Monson finished off with the fact that we often find ourselves swimming against the current. If we heed His words, obey His commandments and do what is right, we can overcome.

He also said: "He is our Father - He is real" - I know that I have learned that our Heavenly Father is real. Everything we have comes from Him. I am so grateful to Him for what He has given me. I am also very thankful that He hears and answers my prayers. My prayer is that each of you will find joy in His love.

Love you all,
Gramma

PS: I sure love to see pictures of all the great-grandbabies but would also like to see more of the older greats - Brooke, Keisha, Austin, Tyeesha, Jakeem, Andre, Marcus & David. I also think we were promised more wedding pictures from the last three weddings.

0 comments: