Sunday, October 4, 2009

TWO OF THE THREE STOOGES

Quarter to nine at the Hinko house where Margo and Bonnie came to watch the afternoon session of conference and stay for a nice roast beef dinner. Bonnie has left as she has a new renter moving in and Margo and I are finishing up a new temple dress for her.

My favorite talk this session was Presiding Bishop Burton when he spoke about the virtue
"itys". He referred to the more commonly referred to ones such as charity, integrity, and humility but then went on to mention lots of others that I've never considered as virtues before such as fidelity, opportunity, accountability, civility, and generosity. I also enjoyed Elder Holland's powerful testimony of the Book of Mormon! My favorite music (sigh) was when both of the women organists played together and when the choir sang "O Divine Redeemer". Sis. Law and I did a version of it for piano and organ before she moved a few months ago.

Now I'll pass you on to Margo;

0 comments: