Friday, October 30, 2009

Troy, Jenny & Grandma and Everyone Else

Troy and Jenny here are the pictures of my Pumpkins and Halloween stuff you requested. Troy thanks for helping me cut them(Uncle is a great craftier)Jenny here are some ideas for RS (and any one else). Grandma here is our blog for you. I will try to be on more often again.

Halloween ideas


































































Brothers playing hockey on the same team. They have alot of fun together. The lovely supportive wife's who spend alot of time freezing and watching. Love You All.

2 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Really neat ideas, Nancy. I love the "birdhouse pumpkins". Then I saw the two scary Bumpkins and thought I liked them even better -- but the very best is the FOUR BUMPKINS.

Love,
Gramma

polischuk said...

Such cute ideas Auntie, thanks for sharing....love the ABC Book. Thanks again! Love~Jenny