Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hi to all from colorado! the state!

Hi to all. this is cassidy and jeanine, we are writing to you all from colorado. We arrived here about three days ago and are having a great time. I am meeting lots of people and looking at as many hockey camps as possible. I have only seen one rink so far but man is it awesome. it is huge and my buddy cameron that we are staying with said its only one of about six here that we can go play in. and the best part is that he said there is two ice sheets in every rink. jeanine and I love it here and the views we have seen are amazing. its kind of hard to get use to though because for two days it was 75 f. but today when we got up it was about 45 and snowing so I don't know what clothes to keep on hand. oh well I guess we will get use to it. well I got to go we have drop in in an hour so I will write again soon.

love you all!
cassidy and Jeanine

2 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Good Luck. I hope you get picked up by a good team and that you do well. NHL here he comes!!!

Uncle Brent

The Hudkins Family said...

Thanks uncle Brent. Hopefully it won't be to long before I get there.