Sunday, June 21, 2009

Fathers Day

Life Lessons

You may have thought I didn't see,
Or that I hadn't heard,
Life lessons that you taught to me,
But I got every word.

Perhaps you thought I missed it all,
And that we'd grow apart,
But Dad, I picked up everything,
It's written on my heart.

Without you, Dad, I wouldn't be
The man I am today;
You built a strong foundation
No one can take away.

I've grown up with your values,
And I'm very glad I did;
So here's to you, dear father,
From your forever grateful kid.

By Joanna Fuchs


Happy Fathers Day

Dad, I couldn't have asked for a better father. If we started all over I would tell the Lord that I will gladly go to the same parents again. Thank you for all you have done for me and for all the love and guidance you give. You are the greatest Dad in the whole world. I wish I was there to give you a hug today.

I hope you have a wonderful day, Love Troy

A Poem for My Father In Law

When I married I got a new dad,
A special father in law;
That made me very happy,
And a little bit in awe.

You're a man who cares,
With an understanding heart.
You're also filled with wisdom;
No wonder my spouse is smart!

Thanks for being so cordial;
Thanks for welcoming me;
It feels really good to be part
Of your special family.

By Joanna Fuchs

Thank you for being such a special Father in Law, You have made joining this family wonderful.

Love Nancy


1 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

What a special Fathers Day wish!! Thank you so much for all the flattering words, I know that you mean them. I'm lucky, I had easy kids growing up,and I'm so pleased at the outcome in all of them. Glad your talks went so well in church! Love ya lots.
Grampa.