Monday, June 1, 2009

Mackenzy Award























Mackenzy receives an award. She received this one in Grade 4 as well for an essay she wrote on What Freedom Means to Me. Mackenzy was awarded the Citizenship Award. Here is her picture of her accepting it.
Also Uncle Troy and I went on a date on Friday Night, it was a date of looking for things we love about Summer. Uncle took me around driving so I could take pictures of all my favorite things I love about summer. We then got Teriyaki and ate it by the water watching the boats. Which is another of my favorite things I like to do in the summer. Thought I would share some of the pictures of my favorite things in summer.
Love Auntie Nancy & Uncle Troy

2 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Congratulations Kenz - we love it when our grandkids get citizenship awards. It makes us very proud and tells us that they are well-rounded people. Keep up the good work!!

Your summer pictures are beautiful, Nancy, and your date idea is super. Our flowers are just beginning to get nice. The temple grounds are beginning to really shape up. The biggest problem is that they are most beautiful about the time it is closed for summer maintenance.

Love,
Gramma & Grampa

The Hudkins Family said...

Well done Kenzie! Being awarded recognition for citizenship is even better then honour role (in my opinion)!!!! This will look good on your college applications.

Love you Jenny