Sunday, June 28, 2009

Checking in

I guess I should try and start the posting going again. We haven't been on in a week so here we are again. Nancy, Cassidy and I went to see roller derby last night at the Pavillion. It was pretty good, we all had a fun time. We couldn't believe how much strategy is involved, we discussed it throughout the game. I was surprised how much Nancy enjoyed it (even more than the destruction derby), she only goes to that because I want to go, but she did like the roller derby. I think we might try and make it a semi-regular thing.

We have had excellent weather so far this summer, many days in the high 80's and a few in the low 90's, but most in the 78-82 F range. Nancy is doing really well now, and the rest of us are doing fine.

Take care and may God bless you all,
Troy and Nancy

Oh Yeah: (that's kind of like PS)

To err is human, but to wear out the eraser before the pencil is carrying it a bit to far.....

0 comments: