Friday, March 7, 2008

Love Hearing From Everyone

Hi Everyone,
Yes, I know - Gramma again.
I love seeing all the pictures and hearing what everyone is doing. Jordan, you should enter that picture in a photo contest. Emma too - Where do you get the ideas from Emma? You have that creative artistic mind. I just learned that my Gramma, Maria Munk Hahn, my Dad's mother was pretty artistic. With any luck, some of that DNA might have even come through my genes --- But probably not -- and I love the 70's pictures Troy & Nancy. Real nostalgia. You must have had a blast!

I hope everyone is feeling well. Grampa's having a sort of a bad day, but he'll be going into the temple this PM anyway. Usually, when we go in to do our shift whatever has been bothering seems to disappear.

Our snow is melting like crazy. I love it. Every nice day now is one day less of winter.

Love to all,
Gramma

0 comments: