Sunday, March 2, 2008

its emma


hey all, i have looked at everyones posts and theyre all awesome! i love hearing from you guys...i just never have enough time to write. The snow is almost melted here. Arland is getting ready to go to china..leaving on march 19. (my mom and dads anniversary) hehe. And then the worst timing possible, his digital camera breaks :( ... I can't believe it is march and i am just about done basketball, our tournaments are this week. I am studying the drivers book so that i can get my learners sometime. (hopefully arland does soon too) Everything is going so fast. We should have a family reunion soon!! Im probably going to calgary soon to look at wedding dresses and brides maid dresses for addie someday soon. Yah, nothing much new here with me. Not getting in too much trouble..But i will try to keep you updated, and i will bug the rest of my family to get on here. Love you lots! <3>
xoxo emma



2 comments:

The Hudkins Family said...

Wow, Emma, I almost never recognized you. Is that your date on the right? ha, ha! When was the pic taken? and why the make-up? was it a school play or halloween? or just bad hygiene and lack of sleep?
I'm envious of Arland. I work with a few guys from Brunie and learned a couple of geetings in mandarin. Ni how ma (hi, how are you... I think) and Gung zi farht chi (a greeting you use during the chinese new year celebrations) It means something like good fortune and a prosperous year or something like that.
Try to get Arland and your parents to post something. I expect to see some pictures of China and some expainations from Arland, at the least.

Love,
Uncle Brent

The Hudkins Family said...

that was supper on the right. it was when i went to my friends house and we became cavemen...i'll post later.
~emma