Tuesday, March 18, 2008

wahoo!

Hi everyone,

Thanks all who are posting pics and a little blurb about whats going on. It sure is nice to hear from you.
I was looking after Keisha and Austin last night and had a good chuckle when Kristina showed me a short video of Keisha explaining how moms get pregnant and how babies are born. I hope she can get it on the blog. It's really cute. Also it was funny watching Austin cheer on the Wild and the Avs, it really gets his attention for quite a while (he's not quite 2). We were throwing our fist in the air and shouting WAHOO! whenever they shot on net and quite often when they weren't. He was really cute too. What can I say, I've got really cute grandkids!
This morning I wrote the Pleasure Craft Operators test and passed. Anyone operating a personal watercraft or a boat needs to be certified by 2009, so I thought I would get it. I don't know if they will want some type of certification when we go houseboating on the Shuswap in August but I'm sure it will help.
I'm getting some walls ready for painting. Roxanne is wanting to repaint the upstairs in a 2 tone blue in the bedrooms, bathrooms and kitchen. Then a beige in the livingroom and entry with a wall in a shade of blue also. It should look really nice.
Well gotta go.

Love you all,

Brent

0 comments: